Training & Support
Click IT is a Full-Format Franchise
Click IT is what's referred to as a "full-format" franchise, where we provide our owners with a total package of business systems and ongoing support.
Our onboarding franchise team provides our franchise candidates with support throughout our onboarding process.
Upon becoming a Click IT store owner, first, we work together to find and find your store's location using the world's best online software application for commercial real estate, CoStar (see this example video). Our experienced and professional real estate department helps negotiate the lease so the most favorable terms are acquired. Then before opening a store, our franchise owners spend 3 days of intense training with our knowledgeable team at our world headquarters and company store in Chagrin Falls Village, Ohio. Then we continue to work with our franchise owners in setting up all the systems needed to run their Click IT store, including the marketing campaigns, websites, and accounting systems.
Comprehensive Training, Systems and Ongoing Support
Many franchisors don’t offer you the same level of comprehensive training, systems, and ongoing support that Click IT Franchise does. We put our extensive experience in the IT industry to work, training our owners on the tools, knowledge, and expertise necessary to run successful computer services, repair, and technology business.
More than anything, our straightforward training gives a framework that works, which we also include in our knowledgebase application available online. From using our proprietary point-of-sale systems to handling all customer issues and IT needs, to achieving the high standards that Click IT Franchise sets for our franchisees, we give all that is necessary to manage a Click IT store, which allows more free time.
Our entire team supports you and your business with the following:
- 3 full days of in-classroom training and 2 days of on-site, in-store start-up assistance.
- To watch a sample video of past training sessions, click here.
- Full access to Click IT's knowledge base. See https://kb.clickitco.com.
- Extensive marketing and sales tools and training (see https://clickitprospector.com)
- Operational infrastructure tools, templates, and manuals (see https://members.clickitfranchise.com)
- Our proven approach to sales and customer service
- National conferences, training meetings, and information exchanges
- Toll-free telephone support - ( 800) 368-7416
- Click IT Franchise copyrighted marketing programs
We want our franchise owners to always have ongoing support from our knowledgeable and approachable staff, with years of experience in the IT industry and customer service practices. With an assigned personal business coach, we keep our franchise candidates and owners on track by always being there to help guide them, their employees, and their business, no matter what the situation may be.